September 15 -16, 2022 SenNet Meeting
SenNet will host the meeting in person on September 15 -16, 2022 at the VisArts Center in Rockville, MD. The Kickoff Meeting will provide funded members the chance to meet one another in person and discuss the future of SenNet. The meeting will include presentations from NIH, networking opportunities, and engaging breakout sessions.
- Dates: Thursday, September 15 and Friday, September 16, 2022
- Times: This is a two-day meeting, plan to attend from approximately 8am to 5:30pm on Thursday and 8:30am to 2pm on Friday
- Location: VisArts Center, 155 Gibbs Street, Rockville, MD 20850
- Who should attend? All projects with an active SenNet award are expected to be represented.
- Agenda: Forthcoming
Do I need to register?
You must be registered to attend the meeting.
What are my accommodation options?
We have a room block at the Cambria Hotel Rockville, 1 Helen Heneghan Way, Rockville, MD, 20850-2276, using this link.
- Don’t forget to Select your dates at the top of the page
The Cambria is within walking distance of the venue.
Will meals be provided?
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Is there a virtual attendance option for this meeting?
There is no virtual option for this meeting. This is an in-person meeting only. Please note that all funded components of SenNet are expected to be represented at this meeting.
Will I need to wear a mask to attend?
Yes, VisArts requires masking. More details about COVID precautions will be released closer to the meeting.
Questions? Contact email@example.com